Notice on performance improvements and future development
Thank you very much for playing “ELDEN RING” and for your feedback.
We are currently experiencing some issues that are preventing the game from running smoothly under certain conditions.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Main items to be revised
Regarding the problem of the mouse being too sensitive in the PC version.
- We will be sending out a patch for this issue in the near future.
Regarding the problem of Easy Anti-Cheat failing to launch when the Windows user name is set to multi-byte characters.
- We will provide a patch for this issue in the near future.
Regarding the phenomenon of frame rate and other performance degradation during gameplay.
- We will be constantly working to improve the game so that it can be played comfortably on various PC environments and platforms.
- For the PC version, updating your graphics card drivers to the latest version may significantly improve performance.
About the phenomenon of game data that does not save correctly in the PlayStation 5 version.
- If the PS5 console unexpectedly switches off while in-game or in rest mode, saved data may not be saved correctly.
- We are currently working on a patch to correct this issue. Until the patch is released, please save your game manually by exiting the game regularly.
- Use the OPTION button to open the system menu and quit gameplay from “Quit Game”, then press the HOME button to return to the PS5 home screen and quit the game application once to save the saved data correctly.
We are also working on a few other bug fixes and performance improvements. Please don’t hesitate to contact our support team if you encounter other issues.
Thank you for your continued support of ELDEN RING.
Notice of Patch Update for Version 1.08 for ELDEN RING™
Notice of Patch Update for Version 1.07 for ELDEN RING™
Notice of Patch Update for Version 1.06 for ELDEN RING™
Notice of Patch Update for Version 1.05 for ELDEN RING™
ELDEN RING™ Update Notes 1.04